Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Revelations & James Bond (not what you think)

I feel like that guy from Saturday Night Life... "I'm good enough, I'm smart enought, and dammit, people like me". Okay, so maybe that's paraphrasing, but at least it gets my point across. The reason I'm channeling SNL is once again, a small revelation that came to me yesterday afternoon. (Granted, I'm sure that this revelation has come before, but it feels new everytime!)

I realized that I'm worth it. I start to feel bad every now and then when I think of my personal trainer. Or, more to the point, the money that is being taken away from my family and given to my personal trainer. (It's not like it's money we miss... we finished paying a loan, and started diverting the cash in that direction next) My MIL asked me for a Christmas wish list, and really, all I want (besides boxing stuff) is more money to put towards my personal trainer. I'm really loving this, and despite my guilt, I'm still there. But, I'm either learning to live with this guilt, or actually defeating it. You see, I feel like I'm getting somewhere!

I went through my winter clothes, figuring I'd trash all the pairs of pants that I can slip off without unzipping. 6 pairs later!!!! I love it! After noticing Mr. Nice-to-Look-at-Kickboxing-guy is running Thursday 6am classes, I'm even adding a Thursday morning at the gym. Call me crazy, but a girl has got to have SOME motivation! Boxing, Kickboxing, Squash, Gym x2 days - lets say goodbye to 5-10 more pounds please by Christmas... PLEASE!

Anyway, I mentioned that I would blog about James Bond. Well, I'm in such a good mood today, I really don't care who comes on Saturday to the dinner & movie. I'm going to have fun... and DAMMIT... even if it's just hubby and Kris, and me!

I've blabbered on enough, and I have to get back to work. But I leave you with these question... Why does Q grow older, but 007 doesn't? Who the heck would name their child Pussy Galore? And, why can't I have any Bond gadgets? (okay, I'm not a 00, but I can learn!)

Rella

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 14 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me, I'm very thoroughly aware of that money and the other places it could be going, too... but you're absolutely right. You have to do something for YOU. And we both make concessions elsewhere because of our CHOICES. It's all about picking and choosing.

Notice our trend? "Going out" used to almost always include food in some way, shape or form. We haven't sat at Buzzy's/East Side's/wherever to eat in AGES. I think that's pretty damned good, don't you? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home