Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bopping to what's left of my brain

Life is good.

At least, that is what I would like to believe, at least for the rest of the day.

#1 I went to workout, and my personal trainer told me that he may NOT be leaving the Y. YES! He's put himself in the running for a different job. So, as long as he has time, we will keep our 6AM training sessions!!! :) *happydance* I know, that may seem silly, but I really like my trainer, how things are going, and the fact that I need to buy new jeans because things are getting too big!! If I need to send any letters Mr. P.T., just let me know... I can write reams of them!

Item #2. I found my mp3 player. Kris and I have been finding some awesome music, and now I can take it with me. So, needless to say I took a few seconds, downloaded some new stuff, and have been bopping to it while driving kids to sitters. I really should invest in a way to get mp3s played on my car stereo, without creating CD's...

Item #3 I kicked butt last night at boxing. I love using the boxing pads. Hitting those things as hard as you can, is just.... therapeutic. Plus, as I've mentioned before, the encouragement from the instructor is awesome - his enthusiasm is infectious.

Item #4... okay, so I don't have an item #4, but then again, it doesn't take much to make me happy these days. Get me in a good mood first thing in the morning, and I'm just going like crazy!

All this happiness despite tearing a strip off the side of my ankle yesterday. It's embarrasing. Let's just say that Neet, and items like it, should not be used in conjuction with shavers.... that, and you need a timer in the bathroom. Nuff said.

Hope ya'll have a good day. I know that I'll be bopping to my music today..
Rella

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 09 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Item #4: the Democrats won both houses of Congress! Yaaaaay!

I still say this is important to everyone, not just us Amerrrkns.

Delighted about #1, naturally ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home