Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Immortalized on the 'Net.

Such a bad thing to do. I mean, if you Google yourself, what are you going to find? Thankfully my married name is very generic, so googling it would be useless, but my maiden name is very ... well, let's just say unique.

I found an old fictitious story out there that an internet friend had written. I'm included in the story, in a sweet way, playing myself. The one thing that bugs me, was that he made a dedication, and listed me as his girlfriend. I mean, we chatted online, and somewhere, sometime he got the idea that we were dating. WTF?

Well, that was a long time ago. But, still, the story lives on in the internet. It's odd, to think that my ramblings here, may one day be found by my kids, or more insane than that would be that my name would be found in a sci-fi story. Would my kids wonder what kind of person I was, based on that info. Wow, it seems like a lifetime ago. I don't think that I'm the same person anymore. But, that's just me.

So, where ever you are Mr. Writer, thanks but, I've moved on... and I wouldn't have watched as you got pummled... I would have helped! :D

Rella

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 11 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Google myself regularly.

'Cause, dammit, it just feels so gooooood. :D

Hehehehehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home