Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Sushi, Bond and spanking... Oh My!

I guess I have been fairly remiss. I haven't posted in days, and here I was going to post daily on the imminent release of James Bond. Bad Rella. Somebody spank me.

Ahh.. that's better.

I'm currently at work (shhh!) and sitting on pins and needles. Mr. P.T. is going to find out today if he has his new job, which is good news for me... because he won't leave his old job! Confused yet? Bottom line... if he gets this job, he stays at the Y, I get to keep my personal trainer, and he will probably not take any more clients, except those he currently has! YIPPEE!!

So, now, it's just a matter of figuring out how to pass the time before tomorrow..!!! JAMES BOND!! *happydance*. I can't wait. Plus, sushi before that!
I'll have to endure going with 4 kids to a birthday party at the local science centre, but hey, it's a small price to pay to get my sister to babysit for the evening. Hmm... now to figure out if I can squeeze in a few hours of dancing, and make the night perfect!

Okay, I gotta go and do some more design work. Make diecuts. Argh! Now that the machine and the computer are talking, I can get some work done...

oh. joy.

Chat later
Rella

5 Comments:

At Friday, 17 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Somebody spank me"??

Who the hell are you, and what have you done with Rella?? LMFAO...!

That's okay, I take at least some of the credit. What good is life if you can't go around corrupting people now and again, hm?

And yeah, here I was anxiously awaiting your daily dose of Bond... and it never materialized, dude!

*sigh* How about we chalk today up as totally non-productive? And it's all you-know-who's fault for making us WAIT like this... *whimper*

 
At Friday, 17 November, 2006, Blogger Rella said...

I agree wholeheartedly! I think too that he should be blamed for my lack of brain activity... my brain is not in my head... Have you seen it?

Rella

ps... I've always been corrupt, just hide it well. :)

 
At Friday, 17 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did enabling the comm port in the bios work?

And Kris, why are you wimpering over Voldemort? You can say his name you know. It is just a story. Call him Tom Riddle if you are scared.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix should be out in 2007 while the Half-Blood Prince has a release date of 2008.

Rella's Hubby

 
At Monday, 20 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to post twice, and off topic, but I thought this was too important to pass up:

Global Orgasm: Solution for Climate Change

http://kitchenerconservative.blogspot.com/2006/11/global-orgasm-solution-for-climate.html

Rella's Hubby

 
At Thursday, 23 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Somebody spank me":

Why won't my wife ever say that?

Please let the hubs know. Then tell us all about it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home