Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen, about me.

Alright you lurkers out there! Fess up! How many of you dived into the kid's candy stash yesterday, and after Halloween? Temptation, it's just staring me in the face. And, it looks like a cute pumpkin with LOTS of carbs & sugar sitting inside.

I have to admit it. I did it. I stole a chocolate bar. (or two). Whose idea was it anyway to leave it all on the kitchen table while I was feeling low yesterday? Whose idea was it to go to THAT MANY places with kids under 5? ARGH! So, hopefully my hubby will start with the slow process of removing what is there, considering that my kid can't eat that much, and I don't plan on it either! Well, let's just hope that the scales don't show me what I've done.

On another note, I've been a little down in the dumps. Tuesday's bombshell (see blog entry below) had me thinking of how far I've come, and how quickly I could go back. I even had someone tell me to eat tuna and rice for my 3 meals a day, and the weight would come off. Yeah, like I want to eat tuna for the rest of my life? What about real food?

I starting to think that I need the help of a nutritionist as well. But, how the hell do you do that? Where do you find someone? I figure that now I'm doing something Mon, Tues, Wed, and Friday things are looking good. I just have to add in some walking on the other days - hello, where's my treadmill please? Someone want to give me big bucks so I can buy one?

Well, I may be bummed about what is going to happen, but I am pleased about how far I've come. What can I do now? you ask, let me tell you. My Thursday 13:

1. Fit into smaller clothes that were in my closet!
2. Fit into clothes from Kris! Woooo hooo! (she went down sizes, and the clothes had to go somewhere)
3. Feel sexy, and considering buying undergarments that don't say Hanes...
4. Not wearing the "fat pants" I had to wear last year and buy for big bucks when visiting the other-in-laws.
5. Not feeling so bad about how I look.
6. Convinced I can lift more than I figure!
7. Loving working out, as long as I have a buddy. (I'll miss you buddy!)
8. Starting to think that maybe I could get back to a weight that I used to know.. in... errr.. early University?
9. Feeling geniunly happy about myself, and starting to feel, maybe, fit?
10. Glad I don't have to huff after going up 2 flights of stairs!
11. Feeling that maybe I matter, and my self-worth maybe coming out of the toilet.
12. Maybe this body is worth saving, without the liposuction!
13. I can teach my kids that excercise is fun. This is more than I EVER learned from my family!!

That's it for me.
Night.
Rella.
(If you are reading this Mr. Trainer, say hello, and know that you did REAL good by this girl!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home