Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

But Cows Like It Too!!!

For all you parents out there, have you ever noticed that you pass along those sayings to your kids? I mean, think about it. The phrases and words that you say, have picked up along the road of life, you are passing them along to people who have no idea what they mean. Currently my 4yr-old son starts
"Hey!"
"Hay is for horses," replies my hubby
"BUT COWS LIKE IT TOO!!!" yells my son.

Does he know what he is saying? Probably not. He just knows that it gets a chuckle from his parents.

I'm racking my brain, thinking of more, but right now I just can't think of any. One of these Thursdays, I'll compile them on a Thursday Thirteen.

Anyway, I'm tired. Heading to bed, and waking up at the "buttcrack of dawn" to steal a phrase from Kris.

By the way, if you find yourself at Kris's page, say hello, and Happy Birthday. I'm taking the girly out for a bite and a pint on Saturday. (Monday, the actual birth-day is pretty slow up here in the boonies). It's funny how much some people know about you. Kris could probably notice my alter ego popping out in that phrase. Well, don't worry Kris, it won't be that kind of bite. The vampire in me is now strictly contained in the literature I read!

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home