Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Ahem... me me meme!

Ah... Kris.. How could you do this to me?
I've been tagged!

Rules: No re-tagging, write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself, chose 10 people to be tagged and list their names, leave a comment that says “you are tagged” on their profile, and tell them to read your latest blog.

1. Okay, fact #1 in my life. I'm preggers. Yep, didn't expect to have a #3 kid, but here s/he is! Oh well, happy accidents!

2. I've been wearing 2 pairs of socks lately, the top pair being a funky handmade woolen pair of pink & blue socks. I love 'em. At least the part of them that keeps me warm! Yeah, I know, not sexy.

3. My libido was close to zip until about a year ago. Thanks to opening up the brain as a sexual object for me. I love EC books! (um, so does my hubby.. well the results anyway.)THUS, fact #1!

4. I'm partially psychic, but I have to be drunk. It's kinda freaky, but fun! I'm sure that's why Kris is always DD.

5. I believe in the paranormal. Yep, ghosts and otherworldly beings. There is too much out there to think that we are are the only ones on this planet, or others.

6. I secretly think that the world revolves around me. Life stops for others when they are not in my sight. Then I meet up with friends that have changed, and I know that I'm delusional.

7. Unlike Kris, I sleep with socks on in bed, I kick them off later, but at least I warm up!

8. I go to sleep with the radio on. I can't listen to the bumps and creaks in my house without my mind going to #5. So, I block it out, and deny that it happens. (I also blame the cats for a lot of those noises!)

9. My kids have both slept in my room until age 2. My son is out, and my daughter will soon be out. I just can't bear waking up so many times at night, so my daughter sleeps in her crib beside my bed, and if she has a bad night, I don't even have to get out of bed.

10. I like to think that I wear the pants in the house, but when it comes down to it, I'm easily swayed, and my hubby is the strict discipline man in the house.



There Kris!

I'm not tagging anyone, mostly because Kris tagged those people that I already know ! :)

Have a good weekend.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 19 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are not the strick discipline "man" in the house Rella; otherwise, I made a big mistake when I married you -- if you were a man.

Hubby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home