Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Emotions gone awry.

Wow, youknow that the blogosphere world is quiet when nobody comments on the fact that you just let the whole world know that you are preggers....

Oh well, I could be upset, but I'm not really looking for readers, just an outlet :)

The emotional roller-coaster has hit kids. Yep, this morning I officially got upset over nothing at all. Well, I consider cleaning up the kitchen *something* but really in the grand scheme of things, it's nothing. So, I was almost in tears when I realized that I had a long workweek ahead and would not be able to get ahead of the cleaning today.

Then hubby kicked it into high gear and started cleaning the area I just couldn't get to while also making breakfast. Then, he took the kids and headed for church without me, telling me that I needed a bit of a break.

Wow. I love that guy.

Rella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home