Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Cravings Have It!

It's official. I'm sure it's a girl. My first craving hit me, and it's salt. Lord, anything with a little salt - pretzel, chip, feta cheese. I need me some salt. So, if previous history has to say anything about that, it's a girl. Yep, sugar cravings with my son, salt needed when I was preggers for my daughter.

I'm sure it's a girl. Until, that it, I have a few daydreams... then I think it's a boy.

Oh, what the hell do I know? Maternal instinct for these things was tossed out the window when EVERYONE was wrong for kidlet #1. So, now I trust nobody. Except, maybe, my cravings. Until later, when I might want some chocolate. It is Valentine's Day tomorrow... isn't it?

Ciao
Rella

5 Comments:

At Friday, 16 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. You can hate me if you want, but I've tagged you. :)

 
At Friday, 16 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you realize that playing tag can lead to a hitting fest? People are trying to ban that game. Bad Kris. Bad.

rella's hubby

 
At Friday, 16 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's so bad about hitting on someone??

Oh.

You said hitting, not hitting on...

Nevermind. ;)

 
At Friday, 16 February, 2007, Blogger Rella said...

And why are you hitting on me Kris? I thought we already had this discussion girlie. I'm happily married, and not interested! :)

 
At Monday, 19 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my family, morning sickness is the big gender tip-off. I threw up round the clock for 4 months with my daughter, and exactly once with my son.

When my sister hadn't been sick once with her twins, I said she was having boys, and I was right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home