Ramblings of a Possessed Homebody

Ramblings of a woman, going crazy, slowly... completely...deeply insane!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yes, it's me.

Yes, I've been out of the lop for awhile.

Yes, I went on a girls-night-out, and now I'm sick as a dog. And, I didn't even drink!
(Yes, Kris drank herself silly, and didn't feel a thing in the morning. The Karma gods will get you Kris!)

Yes, I'm sick. Evil-deadly sick.

Yes, I'm pregnant, and can't take any of that chemical goodness to help me deal with my misery.

Yes, I already have 2 kids that drive me crazy!

Yes, I have no idea what I want to say with this blog entry.

... but, at least I tried.

And now, I sleep. Okay, not now... but it's gonna be an EARLY night!

Rella

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 27 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know... I'm destined to be royally screwed next time (and not in a good way...).

You will survive, my dear. I promise. It may not feel like it now, but you will.

I'm also taking it that squarsh at the butt-crack of dawn tomorrow is out, hm...? ;)

 
At Friday, 02 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rella said, "Yes, I've been out of the lop for awhile."

Are you eager for spring Rella? Do you yearn to do some gardening? Perhaps a penchant for trimming trees? Should I have purchased a pair of loppers for you for Christmas, so you would feel so out of the lop?

Hubby

 
At Friday, 02 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps, sorry. That should have read "...so you would not feel..."

Hubby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home